Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waterflow
    replied
    I have this too and first morning pee is the worse. The more water I drink during the day the more it goes away. Maybe you are not getting enough water to flush it out?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    That strong urine odor could be from something you ate, or it could be that you aren't getting enough water --- it's difficult to know.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    replied
    No infection

They checked my urine at the appointment and I don't have an infection. I guess it is just the flare that I am in.
    Thank you all for all the information.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I'm glad that you're being checked as well. I've noticed since the IC that my urine tends to have a slight odor that wasn't there before the dx. If your urine smells that strongly though, you probably do have an infection. Let us know what the doctor says.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am glad you are getting it checked today. Mine is usually only like that when I am flaring or when I have a UTI. I use the dipsticks at home, but sometimes they are wrong. They have missed a few of my UTIs. (But, I generally still felt like I had one, so I went ahead and got checked.) I hope that whatever you have, it goes away soon and you get to feeling better.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• kjd
    replied
    Yes I do sometimes but mainly when I have an infection so its worth doing a dip stick to test.
    Does the urine look darker than normal too?
    x

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    you very well may have an infection.. sometimes they don't show in a dip test, its always good to have it cultured.

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    started a topic Yucky Question Sorry

Yucky Question Sorry

I was just wondering if anyone else really strong foul smelling urine. I have been in alot of pain for about 8 months now and today I am excruitating pain. I went to the bathroom and my urine was very foul smelling and very dark in color, I have an appointment with my primary care today so I will have them check for an infection.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
Working...
X