Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meme
    replied
    I get my at the Buckle or at Maurices or Vanity. I think Dillards carries them too, but at the other stores you can get a punch card for every $10 then you get $10 off. They cost about $60 so it helps. I've tried other jeans and they just don't work for me. They just don't fit right after I wash them a few times. My Silvers usually last me a year and I wear them about every other day!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Where can you find them meme?

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I wear Silvers. They're really comfy (you know when you pull on a pair of jeans and its like...Awwww!) Plus they loosen up as the day goes by and they don't shrink in the washer.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    The Lee Rider low cut stretch are great they look great on to.. You can get them at Wal-mart..They also have the other types in the rider jeans to Also another plus about them they are affordable..

Leave a comment:

• sweetangel2080
    started a topic any soft skinny jeans?

any soft skinny jeans?

normally have those baggy 'boyfriend' jeans to wear as they are really soft and baggy - size 14 for flare days and size 10 for none, but size 10 is tight and uncomfy these days as put on weight after being on higher doses of elavil.

i like the new skinny jeans, but don't know which...
Working...
X