Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waterflow
    replied
    I have this on and off as well. When it does happen when I sit down it feels like things inside are being pushed up.

Leave a comment:

• ABliske
    replied
    Interesting. Have you taken any meds yet? I'm thinking you haven't because you're not diagnosed.
    I have this pain, but I thought it was because my pain meds were making me have bowel troubles. I took a laxative last night and am still constipated (sorry for the blunt truth here). I want to warn all of you to take laxatives when needed. I ended up tearing my intestines and getting blood in my stool which my husband said I had to see the doctor for.

Leave a comment:

• plaedes
    replied
    Not very frequently and so far not in quite a while, but I have had these spasms that can last for up to 30 minutes that feel like I sat down really hard on a large spike. I hope this isn't the kind of pain you are having, because it is extremely painful. Lately I couldn't really tell you what is what though. I have a lot of problems since having my gallbladder removed and am having some minor difficulty telling bladder pain from bowel pain.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Baby
    replied
    Yes! I Had It Too Before My Cystectomey, Infact I Still Get It Sometimes!
    Eva

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI Yes, I have that pressure pain also. I'm assuming it's just part of the nerve ending pain, but it can be miserable!
    Sorry to hear you probably have IC. It's not an easy condition to have. You have come to the right website though for support and lots of info. Good luck to you! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I have experienced it at times. I asked my mom if she has, because she has ic too, she said she dose.

Leave a comment:

• zanne
    started a topic rectm pressure/pain

rectm pressure/pain

Does anyone ever feel pain and pressure in your rectum along with the pelvic pain. I have not yet been officially diagnosed with IC, but I am going through the process. I have pelvic pain and pressure and also pressure in my rectum. I am assuming this is caused by my bladder???

any insight would be appreciated.

Sue:
Working...
X