Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If the puffiness is confined to your abdomen, it could very well be what we call an "IC belly" --- it's that common among ICers. My theory is that those muscles feel so irritated that we can't really do strengthening exercises. I know that even when I lose weight, the bulge is still there.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I have the same issues, before IC i had a flat well almost flat stomach. now it gets hard and bloated and pooches out..

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    The more IC pain for me the more bloated I am. Sometimes it feels like I am carrying a whale around.

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    replied
    Ok thought I was going crazy!!! lol Oh the "cuff" is what my gyn calls it. On the inside when they took out my cervix it left a whole if u will kinda like this - - So she stiched the 2 sides together like this -- and they call it a "cuff" so ur insides won't fall out I guess. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    I think bloating is related to IC. Also, i know my pelvis gets REALLY hard when i'm flaring. I think the bladder just gets that inflamed that you can feel it. I don't know what you mean about cuff though. Thats probably just my ignorance....

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    started a topic Bloating????

Bloating????

Ok I have DX just about a month ago now. But this is my question....first let me give u a lil back ground then the question.

Had hsty in Dec, still having issues with the cuff...major pain...really having pain issues with it.

This is the question...I feel like I'm bloated like BAD!!! Could that be due to the IC or more so with the cuff issue. My belly is harder then normal. That says alot considering I'm a chunky girl. lol

I'm just not sure if it is the cuff or the ic. Anyways, I know it is something today has been a bad day for me. Major pain.....a lil different, but kinda the same also. Maybe I'm just over thinking

Thanks a bunch ahead of time.
Working...
X