Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else get these symptoms? is it part of IC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My suggestion is also to see your doctor.
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI butterfly,
    Sorry to say sounds like you are having more IC symptoms. I agree with leelee that you should be tested for yeast. If there's no yeast maybe you should try Elavil...it's a prescription and it really helps with frequency and urgency. Also maybe a better lube during sex might help......IC and sex don't go well to gether and it's the pits! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I have these symptoms off and on all the time.. But just in case you are having a yeast problem I would go see the doctor to rule that out..

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Probably would be a good idea to check in with your doctor since you are having new symptoms.. You may have an infection.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    I had that as well, for years, and it got to be so bad that I just gave up on sex. The frequency and retention is very common as well and miserable to boot.

Hope you feel better,
    Moonheart

Leave a comment:

• Does anyone else get these symptoms? is it part of IC?

Hi, I often get itching and burning especially after intercourse and use canesten HC for the itching it will usually help after a couple of days, but now it is taking much longer to start helping, anyone know why the cream should stop working? Also new symptom when i feel like i need the loo urgently when i actually try i only manage a small amount although my bladder feels really full and the flow is very slow. i need to walk around and it takes a few atempts to empty enough to get some relief. This is not every time but is becoming more frequent. it has only been for the past week or so.
Working...
X