Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meme
    replied
    me too. It hurts if I sit upright in one place too long. Lot of pressure on my urethra.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Yup.. I cant sit stright up either I am either reclined or I sit with my foot under my butt..

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    replied
    Well the pain is just from the pressure. It is not a nerve.....I don't believe so anyway. And it is not all the time. Just once in a while but when it starts it lasts for a few days. Truly it feels like a tampon is in the wrong way or something.....thank god I don't have to worry about that anymore. lol

It is just a lot of pressure....but I only feel it when I sit down. Then of course due to the pressure then I get pain.

thanks for the replys ladies....I will go check out that pilliow.

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    I have pain/ pressure on my urethra when I sit upright too. I always try to be reclined. I think a number of ladies on this board have that, there is an IC pillow for sale on this network that takes the pressure off your bladder... I've not tried it though.

Leave a comment:

• aprilmae
    replied
    What kind of pain is it? I have the same problem but it is more burning and tingling when I sit down. I found out recently that I have nerve damage which is causing the pain.

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    started a topic Please Help me!!!!

Please Help me!!!!

I'm not sure how to explain this but I'm going to give it my best. When I sit down up right I have so much pressure it hurts. Is that part of IC??

When I lean back, the pressure is gone. This has just started happing again. It will be like this for a few days where I can't just sit down like a normal person. I have to kinda sit on my leg and roll into the sitting position.

If anyone has any idea what this could be or what is going on.....PLEASE let me know.

Thank you once again for everyone support and help in advance!!!
Working...
X