Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you "go" more in daytime than the evening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I think I go more during the day when I'm at work because I am drinking more water trying to keep the burning at bay. When I'm at home I usually drink less. However if I'm flaring badly all bets are off and I may go just as much at home as I do during the day at work.

Leave a comment:

• shell
    replied
    I find I go more whenever I'm not home. If I'm home and know that a clean bathroom is just a few feet away I'm less apt to go frequently. I let myself wait and not go at the first suggestion from my bladder.

On the other hand, if I'm at work or out running errands, I will stop to use any bathroom that I know is relatively clean because I'm not sure where I might find the next one.

Traveling is the worst for me, I constantly think about my bladder while I'm on the road, thereby feeling like I need to go more often. Particularly if I'm driving or riding somewhere new and I have no idea where the rest areas and fast food places are - or how far apart they are.

For me there is very much a psychological aspect to my frequency.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Hmm, my bladder bugs me most when I'm wanting to sleep

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    I definitely go more when I'm up and around than when I'm more relaxed.

D

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I've always noticed that I go less during the evening than during the day. I've attributed it to a few things....1) I drink more during the day than at night 2) when I'm relaxing in the evening....I'm not walking and moving so much so I go less 3) I seem to go less when I'm sitting. IC is SO crazy! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• izazen
    started a topic Do you "go" more in daytime than the evening?

Do you "go" more in daytime than the evening?

I noticed when I'm relaxed at home at night, watching tv, reading, etc. I don't go so much - maybe twice from 6 PM to midnight but during the day when I'm more active and anxious I go more often like every 2 to 3 hours. Of course I drink a little more water during the day than in the evening when I slow down my intake.
Working...
X