Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smcclafferty
    replied
    Hi Laurie...."stream envy" LOL!!!!! That is so funny!!! I thought I was the only one who felt that way. When my husband pees like a gallon, I just want to kill him!!!

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Laurie that is wonderful. Hope now they can find a way to help you with it. Hope you the best.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• lauriecircle
    replied
    T- Oops cross posted, I have had cystoscopy several times. In fact way too many times as I have had 13 kidney stone surgeries. Most recently in February... So bladder has been looked at and all they see is 'ordinary' IC, no other damage or abnormalities supposedly.

Leave a comment:

• lauriecircle
    replied
    Funny thing is this Dr. wanted a food diary but not a voiding diary, isn't that weird? I read the instructions like 3 times looking for that part, but no they didn't want it. Weird if you ask me!

And yes, my hubby does that too, pees like volumes and only like 3 times a day, I simply can't imagine it!

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Laurie I only urinate 1 to 2 ounces at a time too. The reason for me is that my bladder is stiff and is the size of a walnut. I am not trying to frighten you but you might want to have your bladder check out. Hopefully there is another reason for your bladder doing this. I sure do hope so. I know doctors will sometimes tell you to hold your urine longer than you will urinate more, but sometimes that is not true. It depend what condition your bladder is in.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I know what you mean, mine is that bad but when I felt like I would burst during the day it was 4 oz or less and at night when I woke up and thought my bladder would just split in two I think it was 8 oz. Hubby went and it was like 3 cups worth!!! I just about slapped him I was so mad, lol. I does help the dr's with symptoms to see the voiding diary. The nurses in my uro's office looked like they felt so bad for me when they saw mine they wanted to know how I had time to eat, hehe.

Leave a comment:

• lauriecircle
    started a topic 24 hour urine test, shocked me...

24 hour urine test, shocked me...

So my main IC symptom is having to go every 2 hours or less day and night. But when I go, even if I feel as though I have not gone in days, I pee a trickle. Dr. wanted to do 24 hour urine test. I was amazed, I peed like less than an ounce most times and only 2 ounces in the middle of the night after actually sleeping a whole shocking 2 hours. Crazy, no wonder I have stream envy when I hear other people pee for what seems to me like hours. Yes I drink a ton, yes, I do no caffeine, etc. This is just the way my body has always been I just never saw a visual before. I think I only got like 500 cc my whole 24 hours. I will be interested to see what Dr. says after this 2 day test.... But they always say the same garbage, we don't know, shrug, shrug... hmmm.... drink more water!
Working...
X