Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green_the_fish
    replied
    Hmm, I think I have to go with Donna on this one. As long as you can get it all out, and you're not in pain or anything, then I think you're probably fine. It's possible to have a fairly large bladder capacity despite having IC.

Anyway, I'm glad you're doing well overall, and I hope you get to total remission soon

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    As long as you urinate when you feel the need and your bladder is emptying well, I don't see a problem. Normal bladder capacity is about a pint and you are only holding a little more than that.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• BAM23
    started a topic Is it too much?

Is it too much?

So, I have been doing very very well...practically in remission (99% normal) with meds. I still stick to the diet closely (but will forever even if I am 100% better). I have had symptoms now for approx. 7 months and have beeen on elmiron 6 months. I have been noticing in my pee journal that the volume of urine at each output is starting to grow, but there have been two occasions where I have urinated 20 oz. Is this too much, can I damage my bladder more? I don't feel like I am in pain holding it or anything, and I can go for hours and hours w/o peeing. My b/f said this is going to make me have gall stones...hmm so I was wondering what you guys thought.
Working...
X