Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zanne
    replied
    So do you think this pressure in the rectum is from the IC? I have had this now for 4 mos straight, with no relief. Especially during my period it is really painful. I feels like I am sitting on a grapefruit and when I stand it is very painful. It does not go away, not even eases up.

My Gyne possibly thinks it could be the nodules she found in my vagina, where they are located the rectum is just on the other side. I did make an appt with a gyne in a bigger hospital since I live in a very small town and the Drs around here do not specialize in things of this nature, she told me she did not know what to do for me. I am going back to my uro the end of the month. Actually he was the one who found this in my vagina during my cystopscopy with Hydro. He seems to think the pressure is due to the "nodules" He did say it could be from the bladder. I did have a biopsy of the "nodules" and it came back as "abnormal blood vessels" I really think they increase in size depending on my cycle. It is very painful and I live with this everyday and it is getting very monotonous.

Thanks for your responses.
    Sue

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    Hi Zanne, Yep I've had that strange feeling too. It happened when I was having other IC problems......but it was miserable and cause me to sit in a ball on the sofa till it was over with! Hope yours ends soon! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Like charmed when I get that feeling in relationship to an IC symptom I blame the muscles either in constant spasm or spasming. Granted I have had some other reasons for a similar feeling but at times I am quite sure I am just spasming!

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    replied
    I have the pressure also but I am also experiencing what I think are spasms. I get this vibration going on there it is the oddest feeling! I also get in in my bladder also I think.

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    I have had quite a bit of pelvic floor reconstruction so sometimes I'm not sure which messages my body is putting out, but when I am flaring I have a ton of pressure from my rectal area. I rarely have constipation but when the pressure is there you would think I had a ton ready to drop.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Sometimes constipation will give me that awful pressure feeling. Also, when my bladder is REALLY unhappy, I also have that feeling. I hope you get some relief soon!

Sandy

Leave a comment:

• zanne
    started a topic Pressure in rectum

Pressure in rectum

Does anyone have pressure in your rectum area? I have this and my gyne found some nodules in my vagina, my rectum is just on the other side of where the nodules are so she is thinking this is what is causing the pressure, but then it also could be my bladder. I was just wondering if anyone else has had pressure/pain in the rectum.

I just had a colonoscopy and the DR said everything was fine, I did have 1 polyp but he said not to worry.

Sue
Working...
X