Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really need help!!!! What the hey is going on with me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inlove96
    replied
    Oh good info thanks. When the urge hits me I have tried that but most of the time I try so hard to get to the bathroom asap. causing my oops!!!

I will try that.

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    Aww thanks.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    They told me that when I feel that urge to physically STOP whatever i'm doing and sit/stand still. Take deep breaths and focus on "keeping the doors closed." After the strong urge passes, slowly walk to the bathroom.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Please talk with your doctor about this new problem. It may be easily fixed and it would be a shame to just continue to deal with it.

Warm encouraging hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Aww it's your birthday? Happy Birthday! It's unfair that IC unloads all of this on us at a young age. I'll be 25 in October, it's just not fair we get hounded with all of this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    Oh. This is wild though. I mean years of not having issues and then whammo.

I am 26 years old....what a nice bday gift for me.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Your doctor can test your pelvic floor muscles to see if they are dysfunctional (mine are, of course LOL, what isn't?) and you can do certain exercises to strengthen them, like kegels.

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    I have no idea about my pelvic muscles....how would I know that?

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    thanks girls.

Ok lets just say that I can be completely fine and then BAM i have to pee and don't seem to make it most of the time now. and this has been this way for about a month now.

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    i have had it happen occasionally...i also have a moderately dropped bladder (cystocele) so that contributes. have you been checked for infection? do you wait a long time before going to void? have you mentioned it to your doc? it sucks i know! do you have tense/weak/strained pelvic floor muscles? pfd could contribute.
    Last edited by verdicries; 06-24-2007, 09:29 AM. Reason: forgot to add something!

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    If it continues, I would definitely speak to your doctor about this. It could be weakend pelvic floor muscles, urgency incontinence, a number of things.

Leave a comment:

• I really need help!!!! What the hey is going on with me??

Ok so I have IC...yay for me!! I also have IBS now.

So the past month I have been unable to make it to the bathroom almost every time. WTH??? Please help. I don't full out pee myself but I for sure wet my underwear every time. Just in the past 2 days I think it has happened 3 times. I am so depressed and confused. Anyone else go through this with IC or this a new problem I have??
Working...
X