Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bladderpain451
    replied
    I haven't actually timed how long it takes but it takes quite some time to come out. No urge, no frequency now, that actually feels good, but I know it isn't right.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    What medication did they put you on? Some people have retention from the anticholinergenics like ditropan, vesicare, enablex etc. Sounds like you need a lower dose or since you stopped it see if that goes away. How much time is going by when you go sit in the bathroom and try and go?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You really need to see your doctor. If you're dehydrated, it could become serious. Did you have a colonoscopy?

Donna

Leave a comment:

• bladderpain451
    started a topic no urge to go

no urge to go

I have developed a new problem, I have no urge to go to the bathroom, I have to just play a guessing game when I need to go, when I do go, I have to sit on the toilet quite sometime before anything comes out, sometimes I still can't pea. I think it's a reaction to my medication, it's been doing this for several days now. Am not taking that medication now, but still have the problem. It could also be dehydration too I guess, where I cleaned out my colon, but I do pea most of the time I go. Any thoughts on this?
Working...
X