Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songbird7
    replied
    I saw pictures on a maternity page. The panties covered the lower part and the belly was exposed. I tried this with my panties and am more comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    replied
    Originally posted by KatieB View Post
    THAT is a great idea !! Panties are my hardest thing to find that fit. If they "fit"they hurt!! And if I buy them a size too big, what's the point?? They're gonna fall down!!! LOL!!!
    It's hard to say, they have sizes 3X and 4X not really sure what to do here.

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    I do not have a problem with my panties but, I wear unsented thin kotex pads.

I wash my clothes in a liquid detergent and I worry about infections and thats why I use the pantie liners.

Also if you have to take peridium you will not stain your underware.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It's been many, many years, but when I had maternity panties, I bought my normal size --- which by the way was smaller than what fits now.

I don't have a problem with underpants, but I do buy a size larger than what I would normally need.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• KatieB
    replied
    THAT is a great idea !! Panties are my hardest thing to find that fit. If they "fit"they hurt!! And if I buy them a size too big, what's the point?? They're gonna fall down!!! I'm going to look into that too!!! Let me know what you find out!!! Been a long time since needed em!! LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    started a topic I Really Need Help

I Really Need Help

Has anyone tried maternity panties? I've spent so much money trying to get panties to fit over the IC belly and most give me a flare. I really need some help. It would be great if the IC store could get into clothing, especially panties. Meanwhile I do see some maternity panties online and have no idea how the sizes work.
Working...
X