Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the worst place you have had a bad flare up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bob04951
    replied
    Driving a short distance from point A to point B with no where to go!

Leave a comment:

• hollyroseanna
    replied
    Oh no they all sound horrible!

Its horrendous when you get a bad flare up away from the comfort of your own home

Even worse when you have no privacy!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    During the 24 hours of 3 flights returning from Spain. Ugh. That was really bad.
    Next time I fly to/from Europe, I may stop overnight on the East Coast of the US to at least have a break for an instillation, yoga, sleep halfway.

Leave a comment:

• VickiB
    replied
    I remember mine quite well. My hubby, son & I went on a fishing trip to Montana where we camped out next to the river. I had just crawled into the sleeping bag when I had the familiar twinge of what was to come.

I got back up, walked to the restroom facility (about 1/4 mile away) and Oh, the Pain! I didn't want to go back in the tent and disturb my husband's sleep so I sat in the pick-up. Not wanting to hang out at the campground toilets, every ten minutes I would climb out of the truck, walk to the restroom, have an agonizing pee, re-fill my water bottle at the bubbler, walk back to the truck. Repeat, repeat, repeat, the entire cold, damp night. It hurt to sit, it hurt to pee, it hurt to walk, -it was miserable!

By the time everyone woke up my flare had subsided but I was a post-flare zombie all day.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I think mine was at work.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    my worst nightmare started at home. i pray to god i never get that bad again pray for a cure soon.
    and lasted 3 months 24/7 non stop no pain meds.
    Last edited by Linda May; 03-17-2011, 03:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Where is the worst place you have had a bad flare up?

I had one at a festival where I had to sit in a tent for ages, that was horrible!

Or at a party where I had to leave
Working...
X