• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babygirlh1
    replied
    I'm not the only one!!!! Yippee

Ha Ha
    I thought it was little tiny pieces of toilet paper. And I thought to myself, why do I keep seeing these little pieces of papers that I never noticed before before.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Everyone, IC or not, will at times have those floaters in urine. Most people with healthy bladders don't pay any attention to their urine so it goes unnoticed. I see them sometimes too.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• amy09
    replied
    I see those in my urine too. And I believe I read the same post as you about it being flakes from the bladder lining and that it can be common with IC. I'm not a uro though so I can't say for sure. I just wanted to let you know I have them too.

Leave a comment:

• playethic
    started a topic Floaty bits in urine

Floaty bits in urine

I pretty regularly get floaty white bits in my urine.

Pharmacologist happened to want to do a drug-urine test on me a week or so ago, noticed it was a bit cloudy and asked if I wanted it tested for UTI... it came back negative so from that I know the floaty bits aren't from UTI.

There's no visible blood that I can see, and they aren't worm-looking (ick). Varying sizes, look like bits of tissue/skin/flesh maybe?

Somewhere in one of the forums here I read a response that someone said this is typical of IC. If it is, what are the floaty bits? Ripped off tissue from bladder lining? Anyone have a guess on what might cause the ripping-off?

Just curious if this is a common experience, or if anyone with a more helpful urologist might have been offered more info about it.
Working...
X