X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mearle
    replied
    Thank you Donna - you are an angel...
    It is nice to know that for all our misery and pain there are people who care.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    There are also some foods and drinks that can cause discoloration of urine. You might want to try keeping a food/drink diary to help find a cause for your dark urine.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Mearle
    replied
    Can you please let me know what you have found?
    I am impatiently waiting to see a Urologist.. My urine is dark coloured now ..now matter how much water a drink. It is a bit smelly too.

Leave a comment:

• nnj925
    replied
    thank you for your reply christine....I also am thinking there is a slight possibility that it could be from the Xyzal > Antihistimine..I am on my way to my new urologist here Ill let you know what he says

PS: im the same way as you if I am not drinking a ton of water..its real yellow or amber.

Leave a comment:

• Christine222
    replied
    I'd like to know too!

When my symptoms first appeard 5 weeks ago my urine was very amber even though I was drinking a ton of water, it took a couple of days to finally get pale, but if I stopped drinking water for even an hr or two it would get dark again. This is part of the reason why I think I have stones, I think they clog up the kidney. At first I wanted it to be stones so it wouldn't be this dreaded IC but now I hear stories of plenty of people who have both!

Leave a comment:

• nnj925
    started a topic Urine color...

Urine color...

Is it normal during a flare for your urine to be dark yellow..? I have been drinking water and even still my urine is very dark?
Working...
X