Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• musiclover
    replied
    Yep. I know what you mean. I think it's just inflammation along the bladder wall that causes those symptoms. Long-term use of Elmiron has helped me with those symptoms. But I'm not totally rid of them. And some days I still feel like I need to go again right after I just did. It can drive you crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    Oh yes thats happened to me.

Leave a comment:

• jleblanc
    replied
    And I do take pain meds. I don't think I could function at this point in my life without them...but I also have other chronic pain conditions....

Leave a comment:

• jleblanc
    replied
    My frequency can be as much as 50 times per day, and just before my diagnosis, I would go as often as 60 times per day. I was completely house-bound. So yes, I relate to the every 5-10 minutes thing. Generally, as soon as I "go", I have to go again. I also get sharp pain......but I agree, there are so many of us that have many different symptoms. That is part of what makes IC so frustrating!

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    replied
    I get the frequency like alot of other ICers do.. Sometimes it is every 5 minutes like you... Do you take anything for the frequency? I know of several others that also have the sharp needle like pains as well.. It is common with IC.. Everyone has different symptoms though. This disease is so individualized..

Leave a comment:

• emily:]
    started a topic Two Questions. Please Answer :)

Two Questions. Please Answer :)

Hi, i hve two things to ask you guys.
    first, do any of you guys get frequency to where its every ten minutes? Even after i urinate, i feel the urge to go. sometimes its even five minutes.

second, does anyone get these sharp needle like pains that progressively get worse to the point that you have to take pain meds?
    Thanks
Working...
X