Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Yes it could. We've had many patients report this. Please read my patient story to see how I was hurt by pool chemicals. http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/jill.html

Originally posted by ellienor View Post
    On the same day as the pain started, we had our hot tub water tested and it was very acidic.

I remember last week on one day, dont remember when, I was sitting in the hot tub and the blower/bubblles started.

Well one of the blowers started blowing the water forcefully you know where... right in the wrong place.
    I quickly grabbed myself there to stop the water pressure and then I stood up, but I think some of that acid water got pushed in my eurethra.

Is the a possible cause of a flair??
    I cant imagine that a Checker's milk shake could start a bad flair like that!
    Thanks for any input.
    ellie

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If you're using clorine in your hot tub, that could definitely be the problem. I don't know what's in a Checker's milk shake so I have no idea if it could be a problem.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ellienor
    started a topic Hot tub acid water and flair

Hot tub acid water and flair

On the same day as the pain started, we had our hot tub water tested and it was very acidic.

I remember last week on one day, dont remember when, I was sitting in the hot tub and the blower/bubblles started.

Well one of the blowers started blowing the water forcefully you know where... right in the wrong place.
    I quickly grabbed myself there to stop the water pressure and then I stood up, but I think some of that acid water got pushed in my eurethra.

Is the a possible cause of a flair??
    I cant imagine that a Checker's milk shake could start a bad flair like that!
    Thanks for any input.
    ellie
Working...
X