Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    While I have to admit that I am always aware of my bladder and always have more frequency than others around me, but I actually feel good most of the time. It took time to find the most effective treatment options for me and which foods and drinks are a problem, but most of us do get there.

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• 425runner
    replied
    Yes, daily dicomfort. Some days are better some days are worse. I was screaming in pain last night, having a flare up and nothing helps. Finally gave up, took a Vicodin and went to sleep. Today will be a torture, sitting in the office all day makes my symptoms a lot worse.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    I've had the constant feeling of a full bladder since the onset of symptoms 8 yrs ago. Somehow I've managed to get somewhat used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    replied
    I experience constant pain. I have not had a day that has not had pain in it for over 4 years now. I am trying to figure out a way to deal with this realization.
    I know this is probably not what you want to hear.
    Hope it's helpful...
    Kirs

Leave a comment:

• Engtch29
    started a topic Symptoms all of the time.

Symptoms all of the time.

Does everyone or anyone experience discomfort all of the time? I've had this non-stop discomfort/frequency for 8 months now!

Working...
X