Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OllieR
    replied
    I have had this problem before. Plus, my periods were really long and heavy which didn't help. Now, I take birth control pills and we tried out quite a few, but it was worth the effort because now I'm on pills that make my period extremely short and light, and I really don't have physical symptoms anymore (like cramps, bloating, etc.) This has helped my IC, esp. my IC pain tremendously. Something like this may be worth looking into, though I know going on BC pills is not an option for everybody.

Leave a comment:

• skybluesoul
    replied
    It's the same for me as Phoenixgirl.

Leave a comment:

• greeneyes
    replied
    I too suffer the week before, during and after.

Leave a comment:

• carole
    replied
    My symptoms are terrible at that time. I suffer terribly with my period and it seems everyting is inflammed which makes my IC symptoms bad at that time. I find mine starts a few days before my period and end a few day after. I'll say like Briza only to start all over again each month.

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    The week before was the absolute worst time of the month for me for both my VV and IC symptoms. THe week during was my best time of the month but I was still symptomatic. And as soon as my period ended, things would start building again. Just a vicious cycle

Leave a comment:

• phoenixgirl
    replied
    For me, they get worse just before and during my period.

Leave a comment:

• Renate
    started a topic IC and Menstuastion!

IC and Menstuastion!

Hi,

I was curious to know do any of you feel your symptoms are worse or intensified while you are on your period or they get better?
Working...
X