• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbe1
    replied
    Re: Frequency

Originally posted by ICNDonna View Post
    Hydrodistentions have helped me with frequency. I also take levsin for flares and it cuts way back on frequency.

Donna
    Donna, did the Levsin ever cause diahrrea or retention?

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    What helps me the most is eating really bland foods, TONS of vegitables. The more veggies I eat in a day the less bothered my bladder is... I dont eat sugar, bread, dairy, or any of the IC trigger foods either...I also drink alkalized water! I think Elmiron is finally starting to help as well

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Levsin is the brand name for hyoscyamine --- I have taken it for flares for at least several years.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• BiblioGrrL
    replied
    Donna-interesting. I haven't run across that before. How long have you taken it? And, if you don't mind my asking, did you try any OAB prescriptions as well?

Jacque-I'm taking DHA as well for about two weeks now. I can't tell much of an improvement. Of course, allergy season is in full swing, and I think that may be a big trigger for me.

Thank you both for replying.

Leave a comment:

• jacque
    replied
    I used to take Desert Harvest Aloe Vera and I found that helped me with Frequency. I probably will be going back on it myself.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Hydrodistentions have helped me with frequency. I also take levsin for flares and it cuts way back on frequency.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• BiblioGrrL
    started a topic Frequency

Frequency

I'm sure this has been addressed in this forum before, but I thought I would throw it out there again:

What treatment (traditional or alternative) has helped you the most with frequency issues?

thanks.
Working...
X