Summer IC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer IC

I haven't had a flair in almost 3 months since I started the trio (elmiron, elavil, ditropan.) I cut my hydroxyzine back (because I ran out and am being lazy about getting more) and today I was out shopping and was hit with some sharp pain. I went to the restroom and it was a normal kind of bathroom visit (little bit of burn but not terrible/ at least not my normal flair pain) and it continued until I got home and now it has eased off.
    I have been taking my medicine late everyday because the elmiron messes with my stomach. I also ate ketchup and drank less then half a pepsi. Normally food doesn't bother my IC at all nor drinks (I live on dr. pepper as a college student.) I also think I may have a yeast infection but I'm not sure if it is because of a flair or my "cycle."
    So my question is, does the heat cause anyone else to flair? Is that normal? My IC is always worse in the summer and I wasn't sure if it was anyone elses dark months as well. Or could it possibly be the walking? It seemed like the meds hit me and my bladder stopped hurting as bad.
    "Blindfolded fear does not lead to an awakening. Questioning with boldness does":woohoo:

Diagnosed: Autoimmune Progesterone, P.F.D., Vulvodynia, IC.

Oh! I'm also allergic to cat's and long haired dogs. and earlier (before I took my medication) i was playing with a cat. (My usually reaction is a rash but all I did was sneeze.) I was only around it a few minutes. Does anyone else get flairs from allergies? I mean like cat or dog, maybe tree, allergies?
    "Blindfolded fear does not lead to an awakening. Questioning with boldness does":woohoo:

Diagnosed: Autoimmune Progesterone, P.F.D., Vulvodynia, IC.

Comment

Working...
    X