Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirs10
    replied
    thank you guys for the support. Donna I have been taking Elivil for about 8 years, I am thinking that is not the issue....
    I am not sure what to ask my dr for. But I see two of my Drs. this week so I will see if I can get one of them to give me something. My PCP wouldn't give me anything for sleep he wants me to get it from my psychiatrist. So I have an appointment on this week I will see if she will help me with my sleep.
    Thanks again.
    Kirsten

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I notice that you have elavil on your medication list --- when I tried it, it made me super hyperactive, sleepless, and shot my blood pressure up to dangerous levels. I'm one of the rare people who had an "opposite" reaction to it; my doctor took me off the med immediately.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Mothergoose
    replied
    Unfortunatly sleep issues seems to go along with IC, a lot of us would give anything for a good night sleep.

Good luck at finding something to help.

MG

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    started a topic Sleep is no where to be found!!

Sleep is no where to be found!!

I am dealing with an issue that has never lasted so long. I am not sleeping at night or during the day for more than an hour and half to hours at a time. Then I wake up and of course pee, but then I can't get back to sleep. It really is starting to wear me down. I am not getting into that good sleep I need to every night. I have tried to stay awake later thinking that I would go to sleep and sleep better, but nope. So then I tried to take Ambien cuz I have been told that would sleep in 5 minutes, but nope it didn't help me sleep at all.
    I have a call into my PCP to see if he can get me something to sleep, but I haven't heard back from them all day. And I am not too sure what I will do if I don't get some sleep soon. I am up for any suggestions that anyone might have. I would appreciate all of them.
    Thank you very much,
    Kirsten
Working...
X