Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this pain IC- pressure and burning when sitting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Re: Is this pain IC- pressure and burning when sitting?

Originally posted by Onfire View Post
    Hi Donna
    It's definitely the IC. How can I tell? Today my symptoms have improved!!! I've been taking a combo of magnesium, co q10 and the d mannose powder. The burning has gone, I only have pressure pain that gets worse when bladder fills. I hope I continue to improve.

Thanks
    I hope so too!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Onfire
    replied

Originally posted by ICNDonna View Post
    OOPS --- I can't be certain exactly why it hurts for you to sit --- I was answering your question asking if sitting bothers me, which it does. There's no way I can tell if your pain is related to a surgery or if it's the IC.

Donna
    Hi Donna
    It's definitely the IC. How can I tell? Today my symptoms have improved!!! I've been taking a combo of magnesium, co q10 and the d mannose powder. The burning has gone, I only have pressure pain that gets worse when bladder fills. I hope I continue to improve.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Originally posted by Onfire View Post
    Thanks Donna! I wasn't sure if it was related to my surgery or not. The drs here couldn't give me an answer either.
    OOPS --- I can't be certain exactly why it hurts for you to sit --- I was answering your question asking if sitting bothers me, which it does. There's no way I can tell if your pain is related to a surgery or if it's the IC.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Onfire
    replied

Thanks Donna! I wasn't sure if it was related to my surgery or not. The drs here couldn't give me an answer either.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Absolutely. I have two pillows I ordered from the ICN Shop that help take the pressure away from the perineum area --- one at my computer and one for long car trips.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Onfire
    started a topic Is this pain IC- pressure and burning when sitting?

Is this pain IC- pressure and burning when sitting?

Do you guys find it painful to sit? I get some relief standing and a lot laying flat. Always more pain by the end of the day. I'm just wondering if this is all part of IC. Thanks
Working...
X