EC and Pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC and Pregnancy

HI, I was diagnossed with EC 8 years ago at the age of 24, I have been symptom free for almost 2 years and am considering gettting pregnant. Has anyone gone through a pregnancy after being diagnosed with EC?

Carrie,
    There is a great gal on here who has EC and went through the end of her pregnancy with it. (correct me if I'm wrong Jen!)
    Anyway her name is Jen. And maybe she'll pop up and help you get the info you need.
    Good luck on getting pregnant! wink
    Jaime
    Tons of support,
    Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Oh no-it's Jamie who is the great one, lol! Thanks for those nice words! Anywhoo-I sent Carrie a message-I haven't checked these boards in months-thanks for leaving that message, Jamie-I wouldn't have seen it if it hadn't been for you!
      Jen

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Jen,
        I wonder, at times, how the EC is treating ya.
        I've been on and off too so I'm out of the loop on stuff.

Carrie,
        Hope you're still feeling good. And trying!??

Take care,
        Jaime
        Tons of support,
        Jaime

Comment

Well, Jamie, it's about the same-no better, not worse! Right now my biggest problem is with bowel movements. I have a really weird situation going on down there. It feels like it's just a hemmoroid-it really burns at times. I also have this other problem-I sometimes get a sensation (the best thing I can compare it to is a electric shaver) that seems like it's coming from inside around my colon. Luckily I'm not working anymore, so when I am in pain I don't feel guilty about not accomplishing anything!

So how are you doing?
          Jen

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Jen,
            I've been in a flare for months now. I don't know what's up with that. But it better settle really soon.
            Well at least you get to be home with your son. I bet he's talking up a storm. Zane is finally walking. (About 2 months now).
            I hope you get relief soon.
            Take care,
            Jaime
            Tons of support,
            Jaime

Comment

Working...
            X