pain pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain pump

Hi< just wanted to let you all know that the Dr. called and I go for a physical tomorrow, and on the 22nd of this month (February)I am getting the pain pump implanted permanently. Please keep me in your prayers, for this is the last hope for me. Thank you for all the information and support you have given me over the past months. You all are in my prayers and wish you all the best. Sue
    Sue

Sue:

I am considering a pump. What has made you feel that it is the course for you? Personally, my tolerance for opioids is so high that the doctors are afraid to prescribe enough to really help. It seems like my body just neutralizes even large doses.

Jesi

------------------
    Jesi
    Jesi

Comment

Hi Sue.

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you, wondering how you're doing since you had your pain pump surgery last week. Hope you are feeling great. Post and let us know how you are, okay?

Hugs,
      Melanie J.
      "The sun shines not on us, but in us." John Muir

Living a happy life in spite of IC! http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/melanie.html

Comment

Hi, I just wanted to answer a few things, the reason that I wanted the pain pump is because I too was on really high doses of pain meds, and it was not touching the pain, so that is the only thing left to try, and it has been great. I am still on pain meds, until they get the pump to the amount of pain meds that make me feel comfortable, but yet not too drowsie. I go tomorrow to have the clamps taken out there are 19 clamps in my stomach along with the stitches on the inside of my stomach, and stitches in my back for about a 5 or 6 inch cut, all in all I am doing pretty good. Thanks for all your concerns and I hope you too can get some comfort with the pain pump...
        God Bless everyone of you and take care. Sue
        Sue

Comment

Working...
        X