• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Agape
    ICN Member

• Agape
    replied
    I do have coverage. However, just found out that they won't be paying as much on my Elmiron prescription as they have in the past. Now it will be costing me $204 per month. Do you think I can get it somewhere cheaper? I fell the same as Dandn. It has worked well for me and I hate the thought of going back to my old symptoms.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    ICN Member

• dg2901
    replied
    Have you tried RxAssist and/or LowRX (an app)? Both sites offer help and/or advice on finding the cheapest price on medications. Speaking with your pharmacist could also help. Some pharmacies have rx programs that offer discounts.
    Also, try contacting the manufacturer of Elmiron. They used to offer assistance to patients unable to afford their rx.

Good luck...
    Diana

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    ICN Staff

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Before we had medication coverage with out insurance, I bought from Canadameds.com with no problems. I'm just very glad we have coverage now.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• dandn95
    ICN Member

• dandn95
    started a topic elmiron from canada

elmiron from canada

Was wondering if anyone has gotten elmiron from a canadian pharmacy? And if so which one and was the medication the same? We recently lost our health insurance and I can not afford the cost at the local stores. It is crazy how much it costs. Elmiron has been doing very well for me and I do not want to change what I am taking.

Thanks!
Working...
X