Good News From Phizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News From Phizer

For any of you on Phizer's Connection to Care program - did you know that now your doctors office and CALL in your refills?! No more pages of paperwork! I just spoke with a rep today (the Phizer people are SO nice!) regarding one of my meds that is on backorder and she told me about the new call-in system. Also you can call and check anytime about when you will have to do your income verification, they can tell you how long your application remains current. And they can even tell you the earliest date you can have the dr's office request your refills.

I thought this was very good news - hope this helps someone!
    Janice

IC Symptoms since 04/05
    Finished NIDDK Amitriptyline Study 11/05

Current Meds:
    Elmiron 400mg (since 12/13/05)

Thanks for sharing the info! That is good news
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Working...
    X