Prescription Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescription Assistance

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but check out www.pparx.org for prescription assistance. I think there are tons of meds on there that you can get help with if you qualify.

~Claudia

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."
    ~ The Wizard of Oz

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own
    back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!" ~ Dorothy

thanks!

Thanks so much for the post and the link! This is very good to know! Warmest regards... and all the best of health and wellness to you!!
    Love is a fruit in season at all times, within reach of every hand. ~ The Blessed Mother Teresa

Status: Diagnosed October 2006 via cystoscopy with hydrodistention. Max anesthetized bladder capacity only 250 cc's. Mast cells and pinpoint bleeding found.

Remission for me means less pain for more days than not. Frequency is inevitable with a bladder this tiny! That is ok though. The difference between when I was diagnosed and now, is that I have embraced that fact. Me and the loo, we are one.

Comment

Working...
    X