Found a place that lists ALL coupons/rebates for r/x and OTC meds :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a place that lists ALL coupons/rebates for r/x and OTC meds :D

I just found this site today. I thought this was so great! It lists ALL the coupons and rebates from EVERY prescription and over the counter medicine all at one site! Alot of them are printable too! I hope havent broken any kind of rule or anything and that it is okay to list this. I also put a link for it in my other thread, (the one about the last thing you did to save money) but since there are probobly alot of people that might not be interested in that kind of thread, I wanted to create a new one just for this to make sure everyone saw it

If it wasnt okay to post this, then please forgive me and delete it. I just think that it would help alot of people both low income and otherwise. (If you check out the site, and see how much savings there is with all the different printable coupons and mfg rebates, then I think you'll see what I mean.) Anyway, the address is http://www.internetdrugcoupons.com/ Hope this helps other people as much as it did me!
    I am not a medical professional. I do not give medical advice. In all cases, I urge you to talk to your Dr. about your treatment options.

D/Xed 2003 with IC. Also have the co-existing condtions of VV, Vulvadynia, Lupus, Fibro, GERD, CPP, Endo, & Adhesions, and Depression

Meds: Estrogel (due to total Hyster)
    The meds r/xed by my Pain Dr. from the Pain Clinic are as follows: Morphine ER and IR, Baclofen, and Lyrica and Seroquel (used off-label as a sleeping pill, but it also helps with depression)

(I listed my meds in case someone reading this has been told like so many ICers that Drs dont r/x pain meds for IC.) I want you to know that there ARE tons of us who are also dealing w/this disease and the pain and many of us ARE on pain meds.)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Oh my gosh, thank you for sharing this. I have already gone to the site and signed up for several coupons. There was one for Ambien CR that will save you up to $100.00 :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks so much
    Miss Bessie

Galatians 6:2 - Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life

Comment

Thanks- I found a couple that is worth something, however, I was trying to print the one for Elmiron but it kept taking me to Detrol-LA. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Thank you, I bookmark it so I could look through it. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Trish

Comment

Mary i am having the same elmiron issue...

Amaranthe thanks for the info!!!
          Jenn

IC, endometriosis, vulvodynia, PFD, kidney stones, migraines, chronic uti's, ovarian cysts, seizures.

Meds:
          Elmiron 300mg a day
          a day)
          Singulair 10mg a day
          Seasonale

Prevacid OTC
          Xanax-helps pain at times.

too many pills for my age!!!

"If it wasn't this it would be something else"

"There's a happiness to be gained from being able to accept that there are some things that cannot be changed."

Comment

J & J Jansens Division

It took me FOUR MONTHS to get qualified for Elmiron, and I snail mailed, faxed and I think emailed too. It took THAT long to reach the right person's desk. I'm sure they have a high volumbe of requests since it is so expensive,
            so, it really is a credit that my letter ever reached the right person's desk.

At the point where I had given up, the phone rang and I was able to qualify. Try those things.

Google J&J Jansens Division and get some names off the sites. It takes time, but is well worth it.

The RN who called me was very apologetic for the length of time it took. Don't give up.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that great site! I already printed out a couple coupons and will go back when I have more time. I had the same problem with Detrol popping up instead of Elmiron.
              3/06 IC symptoms began immediately after endometrial ablation procedure called NovaSure
              5/07 IC diagnosed by cystoscopy with hydrodistention finally after 14 months of doctor's appointments and pain

Medications: Elmiron since 8/07, Atarax, Synthroid & Cytomel for low thyroid, Lisinopril for high blood pressure, Xanax for anxiety as needed, Vitamin D 50,000 units once a week

Supplements: MSM/glucosamine, Quercetin, Desert Harvest Aloe Vera, Flora Biotic 16, Magnesium, Citracal, B-complex

What's worked: IC diet, physical therapy for pelvic floor dysfunction, TENS, rescue instillations and acupuncture

Comment

Just bumping this up again for newbies who are having a difficult time financially. (Or for old members who may have forgotten about this place, so they can check their current meds for rebates/coupons.

Hope this helps someone!
                I am not a medical professional. I do not give medical advice. In all cases, I urge you to talk to your Dr. about your treatment options.

D/Xed 2003 with IC. Also have the co-existing condtions of VV, Vulvadynia, Lupus, Fibro, GERD, CPP, Endo, & Adhesions, and Depression

Meds: Estrogel (due to total Hyster)
                The meds r/xed by my Pain Dr. from the Pain Clinic are as follows: Morphine ER and IR, Baclofen, and Lyrica and Seroquel (used off-label as a sleeping pill, but it also helps with depression)

(I listed my meds in case someone reading this has been told like so many ICers that Drs dont r/x pain meds for IC.) I want you to know that there ARE tons of us who are also dealing w/this disease and the pain and many of us ARE on pain meds.)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Working...
                X