pfizer has programs to help pay for lyrica..for low income or no insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pfizer has programs to help pay for lyrica..for low income or no insurance

i did get ahold of pfizer and yhey have no programs to help me because our income is above the guidelines..but for anyone who want to try it..they have several ones to cover all or part of it for you..they are doing a study close to me for using it for ic. i have my bladder out but ..they may listen to what i have to say on how good it works for us too as well as those who still have their bladders..just go to their site for information on programs..lycria helped my pain drop to liveable again..it is worth a try..
    dx'd i.c in 96,too many treatments and meds to remember before badder removed in 2000.pain returned..has since been on roller coster of narcs ad other things..3 suicial att..went into hosp to withdrawl from sooo many narcs and wt. got down to 85lbs....came out eating small amounts ad keeping them down..the only pain med was ultram 50mg q 6 hrs..and gabapintien sorry..can spell..600 mg q 6 hrs..in 2003..nowin 2006-ive had mesh pulled from myvaginal walls 3 timesso pain is severe again but also in rectum now..had to add hydro/app q 4 hrs.!!!but i still pray there is hope..i just need o find it.

Vulvodenia surgery

Has anyone had surgery for Vulvodenia??

Comment

Working...
    X