Save $$$ if you are a home owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save $$$ if you are a home owner

Since the economy has been bad and housing prices have fallen drastically recently, most houses are now worth less than they were a year ago, so it would definately be worthwhile to call your local Property Valuation Administrator and ask for them to reassess your property. Most people will save several hundred or thousand dollars, (depending on the value of your property.

Hope this helps someone!
    I am not a medical professional. I do not give medical advice. In all cases, I urge you to talk to your Dr. about your treatment options.

D/Xed 2003 with IC. Also have the co-existing condtions of VV, Vulvadynia, Lupus, Fibro, GERD, CPP, Endo, & Adhesions, and Depression

Meds: Estrogel (due to total Hyster)
    The meds r/xed by my Pain Dr. from the Pain Clinic are as follows: Morphine ER and IR, Baclofen, and Lyrica and Seroquel (used off-label as a sleeping pill, but it also helps with depression)

(I listed my meds in case someone reading this has been told like so many ICers that Drs dont r/x pain meds for IC.) I want you to know that there ARE tons of us who are also dealing w/this disease and the pain and many of us ARE on pain meds.)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
Working...
X