Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one sign up for Johnson & Johnson program!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patty23
    replied
    free elmiron

Originally posted by ladybug77 View Post
    My doctor recommended me to apply for the Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Program for low income patients who cant afford some medications like Elmiron. I really need something like this and still awaiting to be approved.
    Has anyone tried this or have had success with it? Anyone feel that it has helped them even a little?
    Any advice would be good! Thank you!
    I did this and they paid for all of mine, they sent me a paper to fill out and my doctor had to sign it and it went through with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• icandme
    replied
    Yeah!

I also FREAKED out when I found out my ins no longer covered Elmiron! I did apply for assistance w/ Johnson & Johnson and was approved. Im able to get my Elmiron for FREE FOR ONE YEAR! It took little more than a week to get approval & Rx filled. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• ladybug77
    replied
    Thank you for your replies!! I'm so stressed! I most likely will get approved I barely have any income.. Did the program work for any other meds besides Elmiron? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I know we have at least several people on the forums who are receiving their elmiron through this program.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• floridamom
    replied
    I have been on this awesome program for 2 years & have been getting my Elmiron for FREE (its all based on income), i never could afford it otherwise, it would cost me about $375 for 30 days. DEFINITELY a great program!! Good luck in getting it, i had no problem rec'g it. Just make sure you send in all paperwork & follow up.

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    I know this isn't a huge help if you have a really high copay, but if you go to the elmiron site and sign up for their emails they will give you a coupon that is good for $35 off of your copay for several months. I know it isn't much but every little bit helps.

Sandra

Leave a comment:

• sofirus
    replied
    HI. I applied for their program and was approved . Before that a one month reffil was costing me around $350 .I was so happy when this happen .unfortunately even after 6 months on it I haven't notice any improvment in my simptoms. I am just getting worse and worse.
    I hope they will give you free Elmiron and most important that this is going to help you.
    Sofi.

Leave a comment:

• ladybug77
    started a topic Any one sign up for Johnson & Johnson program!?

Any one sign up for Johnson & Johnson program!?

My doctor recommended me to apply for the Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Program for low income patients who cant afford some medications like Elmiron. I really need something like this and still awaiting to be approved.
    Has anyone tried this or have had success with it? Anyone feel that it has helped them even a little?
    Any advice would be good! Thank you!
Working...
X