X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Re: Medications from Canada

Unfortunately, I don't think Comfora is available in the US yet.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied

There is a generic elmiron from India called Comfora. It is less expensive but I have no idea as to the purity, safety, etc of the med. They have a website but there is not a whole lot of info on it. The ingredients are the same as our elmiron.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Originally posted by Agape View Post
    I've heard that you can order medications from Canada via the internet, but have no idea how to go about doing this. I have been on Elmiron for years, but due to having to change insurance, it is now costing me $356 a month for 100 tablets. I am looking into getting this medication at a discount any way I can. Talked to my doctor and they gave me the assistance forms to mail to Johnson & Johnson, but I know I will not qualify.
    Anyone ever get medication this way?
    We used to get my husband's Prilosec from a Canadian pharmacy back in the day when it was till under patent and they were over $3 each! If you do an internet search for Canadian pharmacies, you should find some. What we had to do was get a written prescription to send to the pharmacy. I wouldn't deal with one where they don't require the written prescription. It used to be that we got meds that were manufactured in Canada, but now I think they shop worldwide to find the least expensive ones.

Good luck!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Agape
    started a topic Medications from Canada

Medications from Canada

I've heard that you can order medications from Canada via the internet, but have no idea how to go about doing this. I have been on Elmiron for years, but due to having to change insurance, it is now costing me $356 a month for 100 tablets. I am looking into getting this medication at a discount any way I can. Talked to my doctor and they gave me the assistance forms to mail to Johnson & Johnson, but I know I will not qualify.
    Anyone ever get medication this way?
Working...
X