Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armslee
    replied
    Yeah, me too. I picked up the forms from my doctor's office and all my pathology reports, surgical reports and hospital write up. Weird to read about yourself like that.

I am going to go ahead and purchase the disability kit from the ICA to go along with my forms, I hear that helps. Now I am just waiting for my boss to get back to the office so we can get the show on the road.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Keeping everything crossed, Wendi...hoping that everything goes quickly and smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    It sounds like this might be the right way to go for you... I'm glad you finally made the decision

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Good for you. I hope all goes well and this will make your life less stressful. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Wendi,

I know it was a hard decision, but I definately think it was the right one. I know you have struggled with this choice for a long time. But, I do think that you are doing the right thing.

I am so glad you are feeling peace with your choice. It makes things much easier when you dont have that anxiety.

I hope that you get approved quickly.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• armslee
    started a topic I am OFFICIALLY filing for LTD

I am OFFICIALLY filing for LTD

Saw my doctor today and he is finishing the forms as we speak for me to pick up at 1:30 today.

I talked with my office mgr this morning and I will be sitting down with her and the boss this afternoon to discuss the terms of me applying for disability and how I will work out my final days here.

Somehow, I really am almost feeling a sense of relief instead of anxiety, funny. I have cried so much this morning that I don't think I have any tears left.

I don't know if this move is going to be permanent of semi-permanent but all I can look forward to is one day collecting a check each month and not feeling like I have to kill myself brutally each day in the process to earn it.

Blessings to all who have been here.
Working...
X