question about spin from private insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about spin from private insurance

Had my call with the private insurance company and they asked me a number of questions like if I had my urine cultured, if I had freq. and urg.,hormonal inbalances, but the question that I didn't understand was if I had any spinal abnormalities? What was that questions for? what does my spin have to do with it? Yes I understand most of all the questions about my education, auto diseases, anti-boitic theropy but that one came out of left field; any thoughts?

Marshmel

Hi Marshmel-
    Not sure why they asked but when I had my phone interview with The Hartford they asked me all kinds of bizarre questions. I think that they have no idea what IC is and just need to get a general idea of what things we go through.
    I hope that you get awarded. I was awarded as of April 6th and am waiting on my second check to arrive next week.

Blessings-
    Wendi
    IC symptoms began in 1975; diagnosed in March 2006.
    Other conditions: PFD, Migraine, VV, Total Abd Hysterectormy on 12/27,06 for Cervical Cancer, Fibromyalgia.
    Current Daily Meds: Roxicet, Methadone, Flexoril, Flomax
    I use Prayer, Yoga, Relaxation Breathing and TENS to help relieve stress, anxiety and pain- LOTS of make up to hide my true identity!

myspace page:www.myspace.com/armslee

Comment

Working...
    X