I had no idea you can claim this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had no idea you can claim this

What does it mean and how? Who is able to do this? I mean I work so I doubt I can get away with this. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Diagnosed with IC 3-30-2003

Flare ups 1 time a month lasts for days.

with the risk of sounding nuts here, what is it you want to claim???

Are you asking about applying for SSD?
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Oh sorry...yeah I guess. I have heard that you can claim Social Security and such....but did not know how or why. Like what benefit behind this?

Comment

Certian patients with IC can get disability. We all should but some have to fight with all they got in them to do so. I know in my stat I had to be out of work 6 months to apply, but it may not be the same in all states. if it has benn 6 months or more when you apply they will pay you back to the first day you became disabled (www.ssa.gov) I missed that day by 1 day and only got paid back to the day I applied. There is also a ton of info in the ica website.
        hope this helps you
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

ssd

If you will go to socialsecurity.gov on you computer you will also find out what you want to know about this issue. They have a list of questions and answers you can just read and you ,ight find your answers. I also know if you are able to work at all or want to they allow you to make so much
          working and it will not cause you to lose your ssd benefits.

Lots of luck and hope this helps you.

Comment

Thanks girls. I am thankful I am not that bad....just wondering so if something happened I know.

Comment

Working...
            X