disability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disability

i had my hearing june 4 just got my letter that i was aprove 4 disability i have 2 wait a month 4 the check 2 come it took 2 years and 1 appeal 2 win so the rest of u hang in there get a good lawyer thats what help me win my case u will get your disability so just hang in there and play there games 2 get your disability thank 4 all the good words and kindness u all showed me good lucky all lmao lmao hi

Plucky,
    GREAT !!!!!! I am so happy for you I hope they pay you back from the time you became disabled kissing
    Brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Wow You are going to be getting a huge chunk of change when that check comes eek eek When I got mine I did one thing that was just for ME. At 50 I had NEVER had my own bedroom furniture. I immediately went and bought myself furniture and the rest went in the bank for the necessary things in life.

I can feel all the weight that's been taken from your shoulders kissing
      teri
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

So happy for you. Hope that the IC-ers who need disability will go for it. As you have stated, Plucky, it takes time, but it's worth it!

Best to all who are going thru this trying process. Just ask, and those of us who have gone thru it will be glad to help! grouphug
        Positive thoughts and prayers that new treatments for IC will reach all who struggle with this disease,

SusanC

Comment

I am so happy for you. I dont know how you waited that long. I started the process in February of this year and I am already so discouraged, anxious and depressed over the whole thing. I wont give up - but you can see where people would. Filling out the same paperwork over and over again. I remember reading a post here on SS where one person had taken the time to type up the application and made it look nice and neat and they held that against her. I guess alot of it depends on the case worker. Do something nice for yourself when you get your check. Susan

Comment

Congrats, Plucky! I'm applying now, I hope I luck out! And I agree with Teri...do something nice for yourself!!!!

Hugs,
            Jess
            Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Hi Plucky hi

So happy for you. You did it!!!! You go girl!!
              I have been denied twice and am waiting for a hearing date. I also got a lawyer. It really can be discouraging, but when someone on here wins it makes you have a little hope. When you had your hearing did you find out then or at least get a hint you were going to be approved or did you have to wait until the paper work came in the mail? Thank God you were finally approved.. God Bless You..... Lisa kissing angel

Comment

I'm glad to hear that people with IC are getting approved for disability. I've been hearing such horror stories about how hard it is to get approved. Why do they make it so rough? I know they have to investigate and stuff, but come on. Give people a break. I know people who don't need to be on it who have somehow gotten approved and others who really need it and can't get it! It scares me. My doctor has wanted me to apply for a while now, but I'm only 33 and it just doesn't seem right. I know, medical conditions know no age. I had quit my job in March because of all this. It's a tough decission, apply or try to go back to work. I've only been off for a few months and I'm going nuts. I really enjoy getting out of the house and being around people. You give me a little hope if I decide to apply....Thanks

Comment

I just wanted to let everyone know I did get approved also. I got a lawyer and that really helped. It took a year but it was worth it. So everyone hang in there.

Comment

Working...
                  X