turned down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your ssi

moelissat, there is lawyers in ga that take it from start to finish. because i lived there before i moved to sc. and i had called them before. just keep calling around ok. but it also is a comany a lady on the site told me about allsup. that's who i will use if i get tured down. but they do do it from the start also. check on it . let me know. they get 25%+. but i here storys about some bad lawyers. allsup i think are not lawyers.but do know what to do . i went for it myself because i have other medical problems with the ic. did't want to give away my money if i din't have to. your age matters also. the older the better. feel free to ask me any questions. i will answer what i can ok. :thumbsup: blueblondie1121

Comment

Thanks for the reply and info. My phone interview is this week. I am going to go ahead with that,and after I get turned down,which I am told always happens the first time,then I will contact that agency you told me about. I will keep trying,and I will keep you posted.Thanks again.
      Melissa

Comment

Don't give up keep on trying thats what I had to do
        Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

:thumbsup: Thanks for all the encouragement. Sometimes I give my problems to The Lord and take them back! Melissa
          Melissa

Comment

Working...
          X