Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liz2
    replied
    Sorry, I'm glad you are appealing; It took me three times, and, like you, I felt like an idiot was reading my file.

Leave a comment:

• ng58
    replied
    I hate to sound paranoid but this is bit more than people being unqualified. I mean they screwed up almost every fact stated both vocally and as well as on paper. They turned EVERYTHING around. They say I claimed to have had no pain(???)and that I was never kept up at night by this illness. They screwed up facts that were plainly stated on my medical records like procedures that were performed and by what doctors. I AM SOOOO ANGRY RIGHT NOW THAT I WANT TO HIT SOMETHING! Do they think that it's funny to screw around with our lives? Whats up with these people? What I would really love to do is sue that judge personally for the pain and suffering he has and will cause in the months to come because of his "mistakes". I know this sounds irrational but if you saw my determination letter, there would be no arguement!

Leave a comment:

• rags
    replied
    Good for you. I am so glad your attorney got on this so fast. Remember it is a bunch of regular probably unqualified people looking at our applications. They have no care or worries about us so it is up to us to fight back. I am pretty sure with an attorney you will get approved.

Stay strong and motivated you will get what you need and want.

Good Luck and pls keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara

Leave a comment:

• sad
    started a topic My lawyer has already made the moves to appeal

My lawyer has already made the moves to appeal

I finally got the nerve to read the rest of the determination letter and I could not believe how many mistakes there were! They claim I have no nocturnal disturbances and that I denied having any pain (???). Where the hell did they get that from? It goes on and on like this..almost like they were talking about someone else! When I called my lawyer, I received a message from her assistant that she had already started the appeal. I'm relieved because I don't know the first thing about appealing these things without the assistance of a lawyer.
Working...
X