How do I apply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I apply?

I haven't worked in about 5 or 6 years and was finally diagnosed with IC about 2-3 years ago. My Dr. has never said that I can't work but I'm in so much pain with this and Lupus I can't get out of the house to look for work. Can I just apply or do I need to have my Dr do something? I'm very confused.
    Thanks

the way i got on my ssd and ssi was i called the 1-800 number in my area or you can call your local s.s office and make an appt. the way they do it in south carolina they will call you at a time giving by them or you can go into the office to see them they will mail you a list of things they will need and you sign some medical release forms and they will send them to your doctor and get your information. but if you have really a great doctor willing to help you he can call them himself and get you on it.
    Good luck and if you would like to talk about this with me any more please pm me.
    OH
    and also the icn has a wonderful book here that you can order to help you get on it i hear it is a wonderful book.
    good luck.
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Thanks Dixie, were you working at the time or not? I only see my Dr. twice a year and of course he doesn't see me when I'm in a flare, just the nurse for dmso treatments. However they are getting worse.

Comment

Working...
      X