Dr. Melissa Reigle, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Melissa Reigle, MD

I am from Ohio and I am a "public employee" who would receive "Public Employee's Retirement" when I retire. (which means that I don't pay into Social Security and therefore, cannot apply for SS disability.

I have been a public employee for 23 years, since the age of 21. My employer suggested that I apply for disability through OPERS because I have been on FMLA for 2 straight years and I am no better.
    So, I applied for it because if I get approved while still employed it will hold my job for 5 years.

I have an appointment this week for the determination of disability with Dr. Melissa Reigle, MD from Cleveland Ohio. (This is an Independent Medical Examiner.)

I was hoping that someone on the board would know who she is and maybe that she is aware of IC and actually someone who specializes in it.
    I was told when I scheduled the appointment that she does not just do "disability" approvals, she is a Urologist who sometimes will do these independent medical exams on top of her normal practice.

Has anyone heard of her, or know anything about her? I tried to do an internet search, but I couldn't find any ties to IC and her name.

Thanks so much, and Please keep me in your prayers that things go well.
    ~Wishing everyone improved health!

You, Lord, are all I have,
    and you give me all I need;
    my future is in your hands

Miss Who,

I'm sorry I have never heard of her. I just wanted to say though that you are in my prayers. and to say hello from another Ohioian!

hugs and blessings
    MARY

Serenity isn't freedom from the storm.....it's peace within the storm.....I had my sick bladder removed Jan 7th 2010.....Even though I had many complications.......I would do it again in a moment.....I have no regrets......Sunflowers in memory of my sister who passed March 14th 2010......they were her favorite....

Comment

Working...
    X