I got a hearing Date!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICP,

that was a very good discription. One of my friends, friend, was talking about a couple recent bladder infectons and how she went both times to the ER and how after a few days, she said she hurt so bad she could of killed herself. I just looked at her and said, imagine living that way everyday of you life for years and knowing there is little relief instore. The room just went still and no one commented.

I just had to share that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

hugs and blessings
    Last edited by maryla; 11-25-2009, 08:53 AM.
    MARY

Serenity isn't freedom from the storm.....it's peace within the storm.....I had my sick bladder removed Jan 7th 2010.....Even though I had many complications.......I would do it again in a moment.....I have no regrets......Sunflowers in memory of my sister who passed March 14th 2010......they were her favorite....

Comment

Hearing

Hey Leelee! I haven't been around here for a while, and I actually logged in today for a completely different reason, but when I saw your post about your Hearing date I knew I'd be replying. I'm happy for you that you will be moving the process along, although I know that the decision to go on Disability at all is a difficult one. I'm sure you'll do fine at your Hearing -- just be yourself.

In case it might be helpful, here's the link to an older thread where a few of us posted advice and tips on managing the Hearing:

http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50064

My thoughts are with you, Ronda. Best of luck.
      Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
      Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

Working...
      X