how much $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much $

about how much $ does SS pay ? right now i am not on SS and i am living on about 300/month. I have one child as well. I am wondering how much SS pays a month, i have not put a ton into it, but did work for about 4 or 5 years making minimum wage or a little over.
    my name is Katie, 22 yr old mother & nursing student. I want to be a writer and midwife.

I have severe IC w/ hunner ulcers and urethritis with lesions ENDO, chronic pelvic pain, PFD adhesions, scoliosis, arthritis,migraines,asthma chronic pain.

Mother to a beautiful little girl. She has my heart and she's everything to me. Thinking positive and consciously untensing tense muscles helps a ton!!!! physical therapy also helps a lot.

Katie, You can go on line I think just google social security disability and see or what might be best is to call the SS office and tell them your situation and see what they say.

hugs and blessings
    MARY

Serenity isn't freedom from the storm.....it's peace within the storm.....I had my sick bladder removed Jan 7th 2010.....Even though I had many complications.......I would do it again in a moment.....I have no regrets......Sunflowers in memory of my sister who passed March 14th 2010......they were her favorite....

Comment

Working...
    X