Disability how long does it take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disability how long does it take

I am glad you have found a safe place to live.
    My are with you all. May you all find a way to peace and joy in your lives.

Comment

Re: Disability how long does it take

Thank you Mothergoose! On a positive note, the mountains ARE beautiful. I've found a gorgeous lake with mountain views with a tiny pier...I go there in the daytime to meditate & pray on the pier while watching the mountains and clouds go by.

I even have a portable camping toilet I can take along. Ahhhh, serenity.
      Jeannie
      "She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails." -Unkown

IBS/Endometriosis/Prolasped Uterus/CFS, ME/Fibromyalgia/Refractory IC/Celiac Disease/Autonomic Nervous System Dysfunction (Immune System issues) B12, Vit D deficiencies

Many surgeries over the years, mainly: Total hysterectomy/Gallbladder & Thyroid removed

Treatments: Tried all except Interstim, Botox injections and bladder removal. I've never been in remission.

Daily-Prednisone steroid down to 3mg long-term, Demerol 50mg, Diazepam 2mg
      As needed-Home TENS unit, AZO Standard, Marshmallow Root Capsules, D Mannose powder, Prelief. STRICT IC DIET or I'm bed ridden. I'm under the care of a Pain Management Clinic.

Was on SS Disability for IC 2004-2006. Back to work 10 years. Annnnd-My bod gave out. Back on Disability as of Aug 2016. WE NEED A CURE!!

Comment

Working...
      X