Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get the disability packet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get the disability packet ?

Hello my friends,

I have never posted here but have been lingering and stalking the forums for years, nice to meet you all!

I have had IC since 2004, it came on after a tubal ligation surgery (but of course no one would admit that it caused it). I stumbled around from GYN to GYN for 2 years before finally I found a wonderful compassionate doctor at the University of Miami, who put me on an IC diet and referred me to a urologist. In 2006 I moved from FL to NC and was without health insurance until 2007. In 2007 I was able to finally get into a urologist and they officially diagnosed me with IC.

I am in a hurry, I will leave out the details for now, so to make it short, I have been suffering with this for 10 years and it has just gotten worse! I do bladder instills from home, take Elmiron, zanax and hydrocodone daily. I have not worked in 2.5 years, I am pretty much homebound.

I have purchased the disability packet from IC network, can anyone tell me how long it takes for delivery? I am starting to put together my disability case.

I will write more later (have a doc appt), but if anyone knows, please let me know! I have a lot of anxiety and not knowing does not help!

Thanks and TTYL,
    Samantha
Working...
X