Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theclownster
    replied
    Looks good! I like the picture too. I don't think I got to see it with the blue. I'm having the same experience as VM described. Drop downs are not there when looking at thread, yet you can click on them and it takes you to their link.

Nice job Jill!
    Jennifer

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    Looks great to me.

I found that if I log out I can see the dropdowns.

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Love It!

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    Same for me, the menus only drop down in reply mode.
    Other than that, it looks great, Jill...very clean and modern!

Leave a comment:

• jjt001
    replied
    I'm having the same problem VM described, but I'm using Netscape.

I agree that it looks great!

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Yes... I"ve been wanting to use that image for some time now but hadn't found the right place on our site... but I really think it works here. Okay, I'm going to stop here now and let's see what people say over the weekend. This pull down menu will be throughout the site shortly. This is just a test here!

Jill

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I like the way it is now with the white background and the face, I think it looks nice and clean

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Ooh, I like the shiny, friendly face you added. That definitely livens it up.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    I liked the blue as well.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Look's good to me!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Think the blue was better. Made it more friendly to me.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    That was fully loaded - in fact, it had been loaded for awhile. It happened that way in IE and in Mozilla. I would wait until it was loaded all the way and then try. It is weird. And it's weird that it will drop down on the index page and on the reply pages, but not on individual thread pages...

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Kim... I really appreciate the pictures. That's cool! But what's weird is you are getting the dark blue box which means that something is working in that menu. I'm noticing that it won't show the drop downs unless you've let the page load entirely!

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Okay... that's just weird. I have no idea why that would work since the template is identical for all elements of the board.

Okay.. I just put up a logo with a white background. Comments??? Seems kinda cold to me. I need a smiling face in there I think!

Jill

Leave a comment:

Working...
X