Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Friend Mike

Hello all,

My name is Marsha and Mike was our leader here in Tucson. She was a gentle, caring individual and always made time to listen to an IC'er in pain. She battled many health problems herself, but somehow always kept going.

I feel like there is a giant hole in my heart and in my life, as she was one of the few people I could turn to that understands what IC pain is, (except on this board) and she will be greatly missed.

Our Tucson group is grieving the loss of her and her husband who always supported her. Despite everything, their marriage was strong and committed. They had no children, so each other was their lives. They are together now in eternity, and not suffering any more.

Rest in peace - we love you.

Tucson IC Group

Comment

With Sympathy

Prayers and sincere sympathy going out!

Comment

Very sad to lose someone who offered so much.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends through this tough time.
          God Bless, Cassandra
          dx Fibromyalgia April 2000
          dx Endo. Dec. 2003 had hystorectomy Feb. 2004
          dx IC May 2004
          dx Acid Reflex Nov. 2009
          dx Restless Leg Syndrom July 2010
          dx Degenerative Arthritis in my spine Oct. 2011
          lost my mind: A long time ago!! LOL

Isaiah 41:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Meds: Elmiron 100mg once daily, Gabapentin 3200mg daily for nerve pain, Trazadone 50mg, Morphine ER 30mgs 2 times a day for chronic pain , Norco 10/325mg 2 times a day for breakthrough pain, Simvastatin 20mg for high cholesterol, Omeprazole 40mg once a day for Acid reflux, Oxybutynin 5mg twice daily for bladder frequency and spasms, Pyridium as needed, and Zyrtec once daily for allergies
          Also a big hug and kiss from my husband Joe and my 4 kids-Jo-Jo, Jenae, Victoria, and Janelle everyday as needed, ( I take this "med" often )!!!!

Comment

The Franklin Family

MAY GOD BE WITH HER FAMILY & FRIENDS. MY PRAYERS & THOUGHTS ARE WITH THEM. OUR LIFE IS BUT A WHISPER IN TIME & WITH GOD AN ETERNITY. GOD PLEASE SEND YOUR ANGELS TO COMFORT THOSE WHO'S HEARTS THAT ARE BREAKING. LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD. WE KNOW YOU WALK WITH US DAILY. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, & THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about this. Best wishes to the family.

Comment

With heartfelt sympathy to those they left behind.
                As a support group leader myself, I know the hard work and time Michaeleen put in to helping others. She will be missed by many...
                Boston-Metrowest Support Group

Comment

My prayers are with their family and friends
                  Miss Bessie

Galatians 6:2 - Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life

Comment

sending angels and prayers

I am so terribly saddened to hear this news and am at a complete loss for words. This prayer sure knows what to say, from a book by Sylvia Browne called Prayers (page 81). Hopefully I am allowed to share this, because it is in fact meant solely for this purpose, to bring comfort and love to all whom believe.

Prayer for funerals or graduations (going from one life to the next)

"Dear Mother and Father God, we ask for this soul to transcend. We ask for this soul to be bathed in your Holy Light. We ask for the tunnel to open wide, and for our loving Mother Azna to embrace the person who is graduating from this life to be embraced to find their peace, their loved ones, and all people who have been in other lives.
                    We ask for blessings to be upon all of those gathered who are left behind, but we know, with the grace of God and with all assuredness, that we will all be together soon. We ask for peace to descend on all whom are left grieving today so they can be embraced by the mantle of our Holy Mother, Azna. May the Christ-consciousness attend them in their grief, and may the Holy Spirit surround them. Amen."
                    Love is a fruit in season at all times, within reach of every hand. ~ The Blessed Mother Teresa

Status: Diagnosed October 2006 via cystoscopy with hydrodistention. Max anesthetized bladder capacity only 250 cc's. Mast cells and pinpoint bleeding found.

Remission for me means less pain for more days than not. Frequency is inevitable with a bladder this tiny! That is ok though. The difference between when I was diagnosed and now, is that I have embraced that fact. Me and the loo, we are one.

Comment

Working...
                    X