X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICKIRSTI
    replied
    sending angels and prayers

I am so terribly saddened to hear this news and am at a complete loss for words. This prayer sure knows what to say, from a book by Sylvia Browne called Prayers (page 81). Hopefully I am allowed to share this, because it is in fact meant solely for this purpose, to bring comfort and love to all whom believe.

Prayer for funerals or graduations (going from one life to the next)

"Dear Mother and Father God, we ask for this soul to transcend. We ask for this soul to be bathed in your Holy Light. We ask for the tunnel to open wide, and for our loving Mother Azna to embrace the person who is graduating from this life to be embraced to find their peace, their loved ones, and all people who have been in other lives.
    We ask for blessings to be upon all of those gathered who are left behind, but we know, with the grace of God and with all assuredness, that we will all be together soon. We ask for peace to descend on all whom are left grieving today so they can be embraced by the mantle of our Holy Mother, Azna. May the Christ-consciousness attend them in their grief, and may the Holy Spirit surround them. Amen."

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    My prayers are with their family and friends

Leave a comment:

• Maura
    replied
    With heartfelt sympathy to those they left behind.
    As a support group leader myself, I know the hard work and time Michaeleen put in to helping others. She will be missed by many...
    Boston-Metrowest Support Group

Leave a comment:

• Phillyman316
    replied
    Very sorry to hear about this. Best wishes to the family.

Leave a comment:

• ESKIMO
    replied
    The Franklin Family

MAY GOD BE WITH HER FAMILY & FRIENDS. MY PRAYERS & THOUGHTS ARE WITH THEM. OUR LIFE IS BUT A WHISPER IN TIME & WITH GOD AN ETERNITY. GOD PLEASE SEND YOUR ANGELS TO COMFORT THOSE WHO'S HEARTS THAT ARE BREAKING. LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD. WE KNOW YOU WALK WITH US DAILY. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, & THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN.

Leave a comment:

• cass2376
    replied
    I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends through this tough time.
    God Bless, Cassandra

Leave a comment:

• Momelf
    replied
    Very sad to lose someone who offered so much.

Leave a comment:

• wolfaleena
    replied
    With Sympathy

Prayers and sincere sympathy going out!

Leave a comment:

• tuazmom
    replied
    My Friend Mike

Hello all,

My name is Marsha and Mike was our leader here in Tucson. She was a gentle, caring individual and always made time to listen to an IC'er in pain. She battled many health problems herself, but somehow always kept going.

I feel like there is a giant hole in my heart and in my life, as she was one of the few people I could turn to that understands what IC pain is, (except on this board) and she will be greatly missed.

Our Tucson group is grieving the loss of her and her husband who always supported her. Despite everything, their marriage was strong and committed. They had no children, so each other was their lives. They are together now in eternity, and not suffering any more.

Rest in peace - we love you.

Tucson IC Group

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    How sad.

Sending prayers to her friends and family.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    A terrible loss to us all!
    Prayers & hugs to er friends and family.
    Sandra

Leave a comment:

• SueC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    hugs and prayers

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    That is so awful! I feel so terrible for their loved ones. I would like to send my condolences to their families, friends, and to you for the loss of your dear friend. I also send my condolences to those in her support group. The IC Community has truly lost a wonderful, compassionate friend.

I think Sharon's suggestion is a wonderful idea. Since Michaeleen was so committed to supporting other IC patients, I think that would be a meaningful way to honor her.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, their family and all those who loved them.

Sending hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    My thoughts are with her family and friends at this tough time...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X