X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotsofgirls
    replied
    Hi Jill,

Did we max out the server because of our growing numbers on the site? That would kinda be like a preacher with the pews overflowing (what a great problem!!!!)

I know that this can take awhile to solve, good luck with working through it.

Cath wink

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Thanks Jamie, still wish I had a way to find old ones...wanted to update. Rad is home now....thinking we should thank the Lord this prayer was answered with a yes....and continue to pray for her ....a new life having seizures isn't easy.

Leave a comment:

• Grams
    replied
    Thanks for the update, Sweetie ( : Couldn't find the prayer request board and for a moment was discombobalated.
    Know that you are truly loved and appreciated for all that you do and will keep lofting the prayerarrows. Grams

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Iris~I think in one of Jill's other posts it said something about the graemlins being disabled for a short time.

Katrina~You could put your prayer request on the share your story. Just a thought though.
    We'll catch it wherever you put it.

Beverly~The chat room is only available when it can be moderated. So there are set times now, I think.

Hugs to all!!

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Where can I find the old prayer requests and where should I post a new one?

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Alexa, I have the same problem, I think the smilies are one of those disabled. Iris.

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    replied
    Jill, thanks for letting us know, but did you also disable the smilies? They aren't coming up for me when I write or respond to a message.

Thanks,
    Alexa

Leave a comment:

• beverly50
    replied
    what happened to the chat room I can't find it
    I've been off so long I didn't relize there is no chat room any longer can anyone help me with this?

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Jill, now I realise that it was not my computer acting up. My brain must have been someplace else last night, and today. Thanks for letting us know about the boards, Iris.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    thanks for the update

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    thanks for telling us Jill.

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    thank you jill for the update.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Jill, did you by any chance disable the smilies, for some reason I cannot get them now to add to my messages. I have not hit the disable smilies in the replies to post, so wondered what had happened, or is it just my obstinate computer that lost them. Just curious, as I see other posts that have them added. Thanks for any advice or answers, Iris.

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Server Loads - Had to Disable some boards

Server Loads - Had to Disable some boards

Hey folks, for some reason we almost maxed out our server CPU (A very BAD THING) yesterday. They almost shut the site down. I think it was because the message boards were swamped talking about AuntieDebbie. To get us over this hurdle, I've had to disable several features so help reduce the server load. Please be patient. Boards that have been disabled will eventually be restored to active status.

Jill
Working...
X